>

Tuesday 21 January 2014

I, Frankenstein movie trailer,Details,Story,Release Date!

I, Frankenstein Movie Poster
I, Frankenstein Movie Poster
Movie Details
Upcoming Hollywood movie I, Frankenstein is an American Action movie. The film fairytale is founded on I, Frankenstein by Kevin Grevioux. The director and writer of I, Frankenstein is Stuart Beattie. The film created by Tom Rosenberg, Gary Lucchesi and Sidney Kimmerl. The chief Star cast of the picture is Aaron Exkhart named as Adam Frankenstein is a leading actor who acts in the foremost role. Yvonne Strahovski is playing the position of actress in this picture. The film Distributed by Lionsgate. Music is composed by Johnny Klimek and Cinematography by Ross Emery. I, Frankenstein picture release date 24 January 2014 in all over globe.

I, Frankenstein Official Movie Trailer-1 (2014) - HD

0 comments:

Post a Comment