>

Saturday 25 January 2014

Kristen Stewart wants to tattoo her head!

Kristen Stewart wants to tattoo her head

Actress Kristen Stewart wants to shave and tattoo her head, but she is yet to make a decision on the design she wants.

"I'm decidedly going away to shave my head previous to I die. I will decidedly tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back. I'm not certain which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don't know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still idea," contactmusic.com quoted Stewart as saying.

The "On the Road" artist has to keep her long brunette locks for parts in
movie, but if she had her way, she'd game lots of crazy hairstyles and colours.


"If I wasn't an actor, I would decidedly do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more. At various positions I want to do a sum boy cut, finally - not a attractive, girly version - like a directly up James Dean haircut," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment