>

Monday 20 January 2014

I am in no rush to marry: Scarlett Johansson

I am in no rush to marry: Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson: I've never been a big planning kind of person. (Reuters)

Actress Scarlett Johansson is in no haste to tie the knot with fiance Romain Dauriac. The ‘Her’ star acquired engaged to Dauriac, a publicist, in the summer of 2013, indirect Digital Spy.

“I’m busy arrangement Avengers 2 right now. That’s my foremost focus. I’ve never been a large organizing kind of person,” she said.

“I’d never share it with any person, but I think more than everything, I feel actually lucky to have had this wonderful year professionally. And I think when all that smoke settles I’ll be Samarth to “plan”,” she said.


Johansson, 29, freshly shifted to Paris with fiance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment