>

Monday 20 January 2014

Niall Horan asks fans for privacy on twitter over knee surgery

Niall Horan asks fans for privacy on twitter over knee surgery

Niall Horan posted: Yes I've had major surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated, but I would like to tell you, it was a complete success!. (Reuters)

One Direction singer Niall Horan, who is recovering from main knee operation, asked his fans to respects his privacy on twitter.

The 20-year-old ‘Story of My Life’ hitmaker, whose films emerged play a cast and crutches at Heathrow airport, took to his micro-blogging site account to inform his 16.7 million followers to give him privacy as he tries to make progress, reported every day glasswork.

“Hey guys I know mainly of you have seen those pics today! Yes I’ve had general operation, a much bigger surgery than first expected, but I would like to inform you, it was a complete success! Considering the scale of it!” he wrote.


“So all I request of you guys is that you would deference my privacy as I attempt to recover and get for the where we are trip,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment