>

Monday 20 January 2014

Jennifer Lawrence amazed by rave reviews for work!

Jennifer Lawrence amazed by rave reviews for work

Jennifer Lawrence won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 71st Golden Globe awards

Actress Jennifer Lawrence says that whenever she gets a good scrutiny for her acting, she feels that she just "got away with any more one".

The 23-year-old, who freshly won the most excellent Supporting Actress honour at the 71st Golden Globe Awards for her executions in American Hustle, finds it comical to read rave reviews of her ability.

"I always believe like I'm pulling the wool over everyone's eyes about my performing. When I catch good reviews I think 'Alright - got away with another one'," she told HELLO! Magazine, gossip contactmusic.com.


"I watch my presentation and I believe, 'Yeah, it's sort of alright' but then when I decipher the reviews I don't quite obtain what the large deal is, I really don't'," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment