>

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Kareena Kapoor Khan: My role in Bombay Samurai is not conventional!

Kareena Kapoor Khan: My role in Bombay Samurai is not conventional!
Kareena is currently shooting for Rohit Shetty’s Singham 2
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is agitated about running with Farhan Akhtar in the film Bombay Samurai, says it will be a awfully whacky one and she will be seen in a character unexpected from her.

“The director is from New York who has formed slightly worldwide movies – Dev Benegal. So, it’s a very attractive idea,” the 33-year-old said here through the creation of a green tea ad movie.

“It’s not a thriller, it’s a awfully infrequent film, great which my fans would not suppose me to do,” she added.

Benegal is known for movies like Road, Movie, partition broad Open and English August.

Kareena added that Bombay Samurai will be the 1st of its kind film which will have equally an worldwide and a mercantile make public.


“I am doing a very attractive film which is going away to star Farhan Akhtar and me. I have in no way worked with Farhan, he directed me in Don when I did the song. It’s as well going to be an global film which is leaving to be the opening of its kind, which will get an worldwide make public apart from releasing in mainstream pictures here,” she said

0 comments:

Post a Comment